Thursday, September 08, 2005

4 weeks to go


So I have been sitting here with really nothing to do. That lady I was telling you about named Mommy has been talking to me a lot. She is really cool, and makes sure that I get this thing called banana almost every day. I like it a lot and I cannot wait to meet it. I have been thinking about moving out of this place I am living in now. It is really small and I keep trying to stretch out but the walls always bounce right back. I have found that if I kick this thing called a bladder that Mommy has, it makes her get up and walk around. I like that because it feels good to be carried all over the place. When I move I am going to have to find some way to make that happen still.

I heard from that guy again named Daddy. He is ultra cool! He told me that when I move out of this place that we can hang out. He says that I will be showing up right around the time of something called Texas/OU weekend. Get this, these guys called Sooners come down from a place called Oklahoma (daddy said that place is a waste land of useless people) to this place called Dallas where my Pop and Granny live. They have to play a game called Football that daddy says he will teach me real soon; against these guys that daddy calls Longhorns. I don’t know what a Longhorn is but it sounds so cool when daddy talks about it that I cannot wait.

So for now I am just going to hang out where I am. I feel really weird though because I keep gaining weight and a couple of weeks ago I found this thing called hand. It tastes really good so I keep it in my mouth a lot. I also started hearing Daddy and the other people that talk to me a lot better so I got that going for me. Daddy was telling me that I am going to be a real lady killer. I don’t know what that is but he says he will take me to Hooters soon and show me off to the girls.
That is really all for now. I am going to take a nap and then kick the walls a little today. Nothing special, later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home