Saturday, October 01, 2005

Get me outta here!




I have had it with this place! It’s moving day this week and I cannot wait. I have been head-butting momma and trying to push my way out of here early but she is not cooperating.

Daddy was all happy again today because the Longhorn guys he is always talking about won again. He tries to explain to me what is going on but since I can’t see the game I really don’t get it. He tells me that I better show up this week because next week is the “OU” game and he wants his good luck charm there. I am guessing he means me.

I was looking around my room last week and I found this hole in the roof. It is about 2-3 centimeters wide and I have decided I am going to push on it until it gets bigger and I get to leave here. I am also tired of floating in all this water so I am thinking about popping the bubble I live in and draining it out.


That is all I got for today. I hope to get out of this place soon.

See you later

Connor

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Welcome to the world little one! I love your pictures. Seems like you have one loving Daddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home