Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am all unpacked

So I have been here for 5 days so far and I must say I kinda like it. I have got to meet lots of people and with the only one I didnt like was that guy that cut my woo-hoo. If I ever see that guy on the street I am going to kick his butt.








I like to sleep alot but that is nowhere as fun as EATING. I eat all the time! It is so fun.



I have gotten settled in my room and have learned where the call button is to get Mommy and Daddy to come play with me. All I do is yell really loud and they come running. I have also learned that Daddy is a big wussy and everytime I cry he drops everything and comes and grabs me. Some times I do it just for fun.


1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger BurntOrnge said...

You'll thank the woo-hoo cutting man later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home