Sunday, October 23, 2005

The last 2 weeks have been wild










I got all settled in and found that Mommy and Daddy had a room all set up for me when I got here. That was nice of them. I got to meet Buffy my big sister, she is a little funny looking and has a lot of hair but she seems to like me a whole lot. She follows me every where and even comes when I call. Of course all I can manage to do is yell really loud but it gets everyone in the house coming.


Daddy is teaching me lots of neat things like how to play poker.

but since I keep him up all night he falls asleep.

We play fun games. Daddy likes to dress me up like a burrito sometimes.



This weekend we got to watch another Longhorn game and daddy dressed me up to look like him.

and so did Buffy and Mommy

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger MrGoss said...

Good luck to you Little Mc. Hope you can keep more hair than your daddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home