Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Almost a month!

I have been in town for almost a full month now and I am starting to learn my way around. I have been hang'in with my best friend in the whole world Buffy. She has been awesome for me. She watches over me and makes sure I know how to play with my toys.

I also have some pretty serious threads. Daddy says I look like a little fat baby model and that all the chicks are going to dig me. I don't know what that means but everything Daddy tells me is super cool so it must be good.



I got to meet this other guy this past weekend. Daddy says his name is Dad also. I cant help but think that I know him from somewhere. He looks really familiar to me. I dont know where I know him from but he sure is good looking.



I LOVE THE CAR!!! Daddy takes me for rides in the Jeep and it is all bumpy and stuff. It is so fun. Daddy says one day he will teach me to go muddin! I sometimes go for rides with Mommy but Daddy says her car is for geeks and people that vote Green party. Farvignugan!



I need to work on my look maybe you guys can help me. I can not figure out what to do with my hair.

I got to go swimming in the baby tub this week. Mommy cleaned me all up good and got me ready to go hang out with some new friends


I have also been working out this week. Daddy says if I am going to play for the Longhorns I need to do my push ups. I can do 1! The second one is so darn hard I just give up sometimes.
Thats all I have been up to this week. I have decided to take it easy on Mommy and Daddy and start sleeping during the night. It takes some getting used to but I am doing pretty good. Daddy says I also have the most powerful lungs in the business and once I start screaming I dont stop for at least an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home