Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I learned a new word!

It is giggle. Daddy helps me do it all the time.

I have several different ways that I can do it. This is the Daddy is standing over me and about to make ZERBERPTS on my tummy and I know it is coming giggle. It is one of my favorites and Daddy is the best at doing it. Mommy is not that bad either but Daddy can go for hours and I can laugh for hours so we make a good team.

This is another one of my favorite giggles too! This is the one where Daddy grabs me right after I eat and drink a full bottle and then he grabs me and shakes me up and starts the giggles then gives me to Mommy and I BARF on her. Mommy doesnt like this one but it gives Daddy the giggles.

This is the look I give Mommy right before she picks me up after Daddy gets me all riled up... it is me lulling her into a false sense of security. She can not resist me when I look at her like this and just has to pick me up, and then I BARF! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger April said...

Connor, you need to ask mom for some hair advice. Don't go to dad; if you haven't noticed yet, he's not really good with those kinda things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home