Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I think we need to have a talk.

Now step into my office and lets discuss a few things.


First I would like to thank Grannie for coming down from Dallas and hanging out while Mommy and Daddy went to some place called the Hill Country.

She brought me this really cool thing I am sitting in. Daddy calls it my Office and says I look like a business man whenever I am in it.

It has a bunch oif really neato buttons and sound making things, and monkies! I like monkies a lot. I have a Monkey name Rupert that sleeps in my bed with me so I got a little street cred when it comes to the animal kingdom.

I can make all of these things do all kinds of stuff. They make lion noises and Elephant sonds too.

When I am not hard at work in the office I like to hang out with my best friend in the whole world Buffy. She is my big sister and makes sure I am always taken care off.

I try to bite her nose sometimes because it looks like what food is but a Daddy tells me that it is not food but I try anyway.

I am showing Buffy my socks because those are her favorite.

Daddy is ,y other friend. He is so cool. He teaches me all kinds of things like dont eat boogers and how to sleep on the couch while watching T.V.

His hugs and kisses are almost as good as Buffy's but hers are wetter.

And she is softer too!

She really loves me a bunch and cries when I cant play with her.



o o o o I almost forgot... I learned what a ballon is !!! It was so neat it just hang out with me for hours.Well that is all I got for now. I am going to head back to the office and do some Reports or something.
I will say this though... I am going to hold my breath until you come back and see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home